Splunk Search

How to display more than 5 questions per page on Answers?

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

In the last few days this site has changed to display only 5 questions per page. It's hideous. I'd rather scroll than wait for a new page to load. Can we go back to the previous behavior or add a preference for the number of questions per page?

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
1 Solution

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Thanks, jkat54. That's a good workaround. I hesitate to accept this answer because the default pageSize value should not be 5.

---
0 Karma

jkat54
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Well you're very welcome Rich! ... i'll upvote your question and "me too" it as well. feel free to share some karma for the work around 😉

0 Karma

jplumsdaine22
Influencer

Has the hat race started yet? 🙂

0 Karma

ddrillic
Ultra Champion

Most annoying ; -)

0 Karma

jplumsdaine22
Influencer

Weird. I'm definately not getting an issue at https://answers.splunk.com/answers/index.html

A/B testing maybe?

0 Karma

jplumsdaine22
Influencer

Looks like it always did to me (ie there are about 15 questions) - I'm using Chrome 50

0 Karma

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

It's the same ("broken") for me using Chrome 50, IE 11, and Firefox 46.0.1 on three different computers.

---
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...