Knowledge Management

How to contact a LIVE person at Splunk?

softek
Explorer

We have been trying for 4 months to speak to someone, anyone at Splunk about a few matters, yet despite being bombarded with "targetted mailshots" we are yet to speak to a real, live person.

Has anyone here spoken to a live splunk rep?

Does anyone know how to get someone to actually respond?

thanks

Tags (2)

llim86
Engager

Hi Softek,
Thank you for your post. I am sorry to hear about your experience in the last few months. I have sent a direct email to you so we are able to connect directly. In addition, I would like to gather additional feedback regarding the phones -- i.e when you called, what happened etc.

My email address is llim@splunk.com. Please do not hesitate to send me an email so we are able to get you in touch with the right individuals.

Thank you,
Lydia Lim

llim86
Engager

Hi Softek,
Thank you for the information re: the errors you are receiving. You definitely can call me to discuss. I look forward to hearing from you.

Lydia

0 Karma

softek
Explorer

Hi Lydia, thanks for your relpy. As I told Damien who posted before (comments have been remove) we cannot email you - we get an error;

Server refused mail at END OF DATA - 554 Denied fc40e535.0.393205.00-2310.516494.p02c12m096.mxlogic.net

I will call later if thats ok.

0 Karma

piebob
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

hey softek, i believe our customer support org should have contacted you by now, please let me know if that isn't the case.

softek
Explorer

Where did my / Damiens comments go on this ??? They seem to have been deleted...

0 Karma

lukejadamec
Super Champion

Probably the fastest way is to hop on the irc channel, and start this conversation. I expect you make contact with a Splunk person within a matter of minutes. It is not an official Splunk forum, but there are a lot of folks there that either are or know how to contact Splunk folks.

Load up an IRC client and point it here:

irc server: irc.efnet.org

irc channel: #splunk

softek
Explorer

Thanks for the advice.

0 Karma

softek
Explorer

You think?

Of course we have phoned the US office (which asks you to put in your US phone number, then cuts you off if its not a US number) we have phoned the UK office 10 times, left voicemails (as you cant speak to live persons) we have phone other offices, same response.

We have joined the Dev program as we have creared an app.

We have emailed sales, partners, we even want to sponsor your event in Las Vegas - no response.

The only thing I have managed to do, is to register for your upcming London event - to which I got an auto-reply, but still no live contact...

0 Karma

martin_mueller
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

It's not that hard. You can even call Splunk: http://www.splunk.com/view/offices/SP-CAAAGDK or attend a Splunk event: http://www.splunk.com/page/events

Where are you located and what's the topic?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...