#Random
This is a place to discuss all things outside of Splunk, its products, and its use cases.

How do I get my splunk.com username

gibby
Explorer

I am trying to login to see my license information. I can click the link "forgot password" and type in my e-mail and it will send me a link to reset the password HOWEVER, I don't see a way for me to get my username.

Tags (1)
1 Solution

rsennett_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

You can email sales@splunk.com and give your Name, Company Name etc... someone will be able to look it up for you.

With Splunk... the answer is always "YES!". It just might require more regex than you're prepared for!

View solution in original post

rsennett_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

You can email sales@splunk.com and give your Name, Company Name etc... someone will be able to look it up for you.

With Splunk... the answer is always "YES!". It just might require more regex than you're prepared for!

gibby
Explorer

Called the splunk support and they got it for me.

0 Karma

grijhwani
Motivator

You need to get in touch with your sales rep. They will have access to the corporate licence records, and the identities tied to them.

bandit
Motivator

Seems this would be a common request. Why is Splunk not making it easier for a user to recover their login ID? This is base functionality for any modern website.

Rob

gibby
Explorer

@gpradeepkumarreddy, No luck on that.

0 Karma

air_admin
Engager

It would be there in your email which you used to register the account.

0 Karma

pradeepkumarg
Influencer

Since you said yours is a corporate account, are you tied with any entitlement? if so, your Splunk relationship manager should be able to help you.

0 Karma

gibby
Explorer

FYI, I am posting this questions from my personal account, which I do know the name to. Its my corporate account that I don't remember the username.

0 Karma

pradeepkumarg
Influencer

did you try searching under users tab (top right on this page) with some keywords that you might think are part of your user name?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...