Splunk Search

How do I correct error "Error in 'rest' command: Invalid argument: '/services/server/info' "?

lessthan80
Explorer

I've recently installed splunk 6.5.1 on windows 2008 R2. I've also enabled 'Health Check' in Monitoring Console, but any Health Check search that includes something like "| rest $rest_scope$ /services/server/info " fails with -- Error in 'rest' command: Invalid argument: '/services/server/info' --
I am unable to locate any directory called /services. Where can I get this configured?

0 Karma

adonio
Ultra Champion

Hi lessthan80,
the $rest_scope$ is a token you can get results with just the command | rest /services/server/info for example.
this document will elaborate and explain in full http://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/6.5.2/DMC/Customizehealthcheck

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...