Dashboards & Visualizations

How can - have recovered the time set using a DrillDown on another dashboard ?

mohamed_2020

On my dashboard I have a list to define the date on which I want to display the events

I want to create a drilldown by clicking on a Type value (Single Value) in order to display the details in a table on another dashboard
I would like to know how can we retrieve the Time field which is configured to display the table according to this Time?

Tags (1)
0 Karma

gcusello
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi @mohamed_2020,
sorry but I don't speak french, so I'll answer in english.
you can pass the time delimiters to another dashboard in drilldown, adding these parameters to the drilldown url:
if the time input token is called "Time", you could add to your panel something like this:

<drilldown>
  <link>
         <![CDATA[drilldown_dashboard?TimeDa=$Time.earliest$&TimeA=$Time.latest$]]>
  </link>
</drilldown>

Remember that if you want to use "&" in a dashboard, you have to replace with "&amp;"

ciao.
Giuseppe

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...