Training + Certification Discussions

How can a potential employer verify Splunk certifications?

Girijabapu

Hi,

A potential employer would like to verify my Splunk certification. Would you kindly tell me the process to verify the Certifications with Splunk.

Regards,
Girija

Tags (1)
0 Karma

MSIT2012
Engager

This link: splunk.training/certifications.html gives the steps but the image is outdated as the site has been updated. In the top right of splunk.com com (after logging in) to the left of the profile login select Support drop-down then Support Portal. On the left side of the next page select My Certifications. Your certifications should be listed on the next page.

mstjohn_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

@girijabapu

Did the answer below solve your problem? If so, please resolve this post by approving it!
If your problem is still not solved, keep us updated so that someone else can help ya. Thanks for posting!

0 Karma

jkat54
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

You can now use the directory found here:

https://www.youracclaim.com/organizations/splunk/directory?filter%5Buser_name%5D=Michael%20Bentley

in the example above, you can see my certifications and verify them.

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

When you received your certification you should have received a link to a site where you can download a PDF certificate. (I'm sure you can download it from a Splunk site, but I can't find it). Present that certificate to your potential employer. The new certification program will give you a digital badge that is self-verifying.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...