Monitoring Splunk

How can I view the monitoring console if I've been given the .pem file and the jumpbox ip address?

moizmmz
Path Finder

How can I view the monitoring console if I've been given the .pem file and the jumpbox ip address?

Basically, I'm trying to access the dashboards in the monitoring console so I can recreate them with some changes in my regular Splunk. That's possible right?

Also, I'm using Windows, so going through the putty route. Pls help!!

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Karma

amiracle
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

You cannot access the CLI for your Splunk Cloud instance, per the Splunk Cloud Service Description: "Splunk Cloud does not allow direct access to infrastructure by customers. As a result, you do not have command line access to Splunk Cloud. Any supported task that requires command line access is performed by the self-service capabilities of Splunk or by filing a service ticket."

If you are trying to get to the dashboard XML, simply edit the dashboard and click on Source.

0 Karma

moizmmz
Path Finder

I'm just trying to view the monitoring console. I was told that's possible using the jumbox key that I have...

0 Karma

moizmmz
Path Finder

How about for a Splunk enterprise instance?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...