Reporting

How can I use multiple fields and values by different fields of time?

hyungjoon

alt text

Hello,

Here is my question:

Suppose I have 4 fields, and I want to find the recorded time of each step using conditions of the fields.

But, because there is different time and multiple fields involved, I cannot seem to get the result I want

can someone please help me?

Tags (1)
0 Karma

kmaron
Motivator

try this:

| eval step1_time = case(jobtype=delivery AND status=pending,Time1)
| eval step2_time = case(jobtype=delivery AND status=pending,Time1)
| eval step3_time = case(jobtype=delivery AND (status=delivered OR status=delivery_failed),Time2)
| eval step4_time = case(jobtype=delivery AND (status=delivered OR status=delivery_failed),Time2)
| eval step5_time = case(jobtype=delivery AND status=deposited,Time2)
| eval step6_time = case(jobtype=delivery AND status=deposit_failed,Time2)
| stats earliest(step1_time) as step1 latest(step2_time) as step2 earliest(step3_time) as step3 latest(step4_time) as step4 earliest(step5_time) as step5 latest(step6_time) as step6
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...