Security

How can I export alerts with names matching a specific phrase ( say "oscar")?

ytaointra

How can I export alerts with names matching a specific phrase ( say "oscar"). And the report needs to include all the details of each alert settings, include search, schedule, etc.

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

skoelpin
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Try this

| rest splunk_server=local /servicesNS/-/-/saved/searches 
| table title eai:acl.app search eai:acl.owner cron_schedule
| rename eai:acl.owner as owner 
| search search=*oscar*

View solution in original post

0 Karma

skoelpin
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Try this

| rest splunk_server=local /servicesNS/-/-/saved/searches 
| table title eai:acl.app search eai:acl.owner cron_schedule
| rename eai:acl.owner as owner 
| search search=*oscar*
0 Karma

ytaointra

Thank you very much! How can I include schedule for each alert in the report? Thanks.

0 Karma

ytaointra

Thank you so much! How can I also include the time range? I tried "time_range", "earliest", "latest", but didn't work.
Thank you.

0 Karma

skoelpin
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Need to strip off line 2 and look at all the fields available. I think you're probably looking for timespan. I've answered your original question. Can you please accept/upvote?

0 Karma

skoelpin
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Please upvote and accept if this helped you.

I have edited my original answer to include the cron expression

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Updated Team Landing Page in Splunk Observability

We’re making some changes to the team landing page in Splunk Observability, based on your feedback. The ...

New! Splunk Observability Search Enhancements for Splunk APM Services/Traces and ...

Regardless of where you are in Splunk Observability, you can search for relevant APM targets including service ...

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...