Splunk Enterprise

How can I Splunk my training credit data?

daniel333
Builder

All,

I want to Splunk my Splunk educational credit status to build a custom report for my management chain. Has anyone hit the Splunk API or scraped the Splunk site for this use before?

thanks
-Daniel

0 Karma

adonio
Ultra Champion

donno regarding the API, however, lets assume you are working for organization called sancho_pancho and your domain is sancho_pancho.com, and you are the contact person / license holder / direct client, you can ask your splunk sales rep or splunk education team for a report regarding education status and certification status for everyone with sancho_pancho.com email address.

disclaimer, I do not work for Splunk and the above is based only on my experience, ymmv

0 Karma

daniel333
Builder

thanks for replying, really just hoping to get some better executive reporting on our Splunk status and don't want to turn this into a manual process.

0 Karma

adonio
Ultra Champion

does emailing your rep counts as manual process? 🙂

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...

New in Observability Cloud - Explicit Bucket Histograms

Splunk introduces native support for histograms as a metric data type within Observability Cloud with Explicit ...