#Random
This is a place to discuss all things outside of Splunk, its products, and its use cases.

Hi Team, We have explored your site and document . It seems to fit our requirement . We want a free demo from Splunk about product features. Kindly arrange.

pushpmohan

Hi Team,

We have explored your site and document . It seems to fit our requirement . We want a free demo from Splunk about product features. Kindly arrange.

Tags (1)
0 Karma

pushpmohan

Hi ,

we have tried to lock a query for sales team but due to technical validation not able to lock . Even if we have called in toll free no for INDIA but no luck and as per suggestion of customer representative mail our query at sales@splunk.com but not getting any response.

Kindly tell me how to contact ?

Actually our requirement is that want to receive log form remote machine to application hosted machine, for this we have explored your document but not clear.

0 Karma

inventsekar
Ultra Champion

well, you need to contact sales team only. this is just a Questions and Answers forum.

Splunk Sales contact info -
https://www.splunk.com/en_us/about-us/contact.html#tabs/sales

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...