Dashboards & Visualizations

Green background for accepted answers

vqd361
Path Finder

There's been a recent change to the site to display accepted answers with green text on green background. I'm finding that color scheme very hard to read. Could you change it back to black text on white background?

Tags (1)

piebob
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

thanks for the feedback, i'll see what we can do.

note: if you have feedback in the future, please send it to rachel@splunk.com to make sure we see it.

0 Karma

gkanapathy
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

I would suggest a lighter background, and black text.

0 Karma

martin_mueller
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Second that. From an accessibility point of view it's not a great choice to print green on slightly brighter green.
Black on #EFFFEA seems okay.

0 Karma

grijhwani
Motivator

Also agreed. I hadn't really considered the effect, but that just goes to show how commonly sight accessibility is completely overlooked. By all means highlight the text somehow, but it needs to remain highly contrasted. I suggest at most the faintest hint of green background, and black text so that the contrast is still strong.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...