All Apps and Add-ons

Google Apps For Your Domain: Installation Easy, but No Domain Listed?

j0sh3rs
Engager

Went through the setup as indicated, running the run_first.py script. After entering in my oauth key, and domain, the installation finishes but none of the searches/dashes work. My domain doesn't populate.

From your README, I notice that there're only a certain number of reports per day. Based on your scripts, should the domain autopopulate once a report pulls? Or do I need to manually add an inputs.conf into your app engine, so my domain populates?

0 Karma
1 Solution

alacercogitatus
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

To prevent reloading the entire set of reports on every Splunk restart, they are scheduled for overnight and not on startup. So, I'd wait 24 hours, let things even out, and check it again in the morning. If it is still not working, feel free to ping me!

Edit: Since we met at .conf, Modular Input is now setup and running as expected. Please accept this answer. Thanks!

View solution in original post

alacercogitatus
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

To prevent reloading the entire set of reports on every Splunk restart, they are scheduled for overnight and not on startup. So, I'd wait 24 hours, let things even out, and check it again in the morning. If it is still not working, feel free to ping me!

Edit: Since we met at .conf, Modular Input is now setup and running as expected. Please accept this answer. Thanks!

resmungo
Explorer

I have the same issue described above and you seem to have resolved it, but I don't understand this solution. Can you provide more detail?

0 Karma

ChrisG
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Okay, good to know. I've updated your posting and pinged the app author.

j0sh3rs
Engager

Gah, sorry. This is for the Google Apps app (http://apps.splunk.com/app/1315/) -- thought that came through on the post, but I guess not.

0 Karma

ChrisG
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Which app are you trying to set up?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...