#Random
This is a place to discuss all things outside of Splunk, its products, and its use cases.

Free Splunk - agreement accepted, but download box gray. why?

dmandic
Engager

Free Splunk Enterprise download for 64 bit. got license agreement page, checked boxed at end. but download box stayed grayed out . why?

Tags (1)

ChrisG
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Can you provide a few more details? Your computer's OS and version, browser and version, and what specific Splunk Enterprise package you were trying to download?

Also, if you haven't tried this yet: see if it works in an incognito tab. You might have a browser extension that's interfering with the download site.

0 Karma

ttb393
Engager

I'm having this issue as well, I'm running windows 7 and 10. I was unable to even download the older installs. I tried using firefox and chrom, both had no luck.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...