Alerting

Failed to send Alerts from Splunk

shorman

Guys,

I'm trying to send report alerts through splunk but i see in the splunkd.log this

ERROR AdminManager - Argument "triggered_alert_count" is not supported by this handler.

Anyone knows what does this mean? How to solve it ?

Appreciate any quick help
Regards,

Tags (2)
0 Karma

shorman

what i was doing is i just enable Schedule and alert on Manager » Searches and reports » Errors in the last 24 hours then i filled all required information.
When splunk was trying to send me an alert by email see in splunkd.log ERROR AdminManager - Argument "triggered_alert_count" is not supported by this handler.

let me know if you need more information.

0 Karma

jtrucks
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

This error is described at:

http://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/6.0/RESTAPI/RESTsearch

I suspect the internal system is using this call in some way, but clearly something went awry.

--
Jesse Trucks
Minister of Magic

shorman

what i was doing is i just enable Schedule and alert on Manager » Searches and reports » Errors in the last 24 hours then i filled all required information.
When splunk was trying to send me an alert by email see in splunkd.log ERROR AdminManager - Argument "triggered_alert_count" is not supported by this handler.
let me know if you need more information.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...