All Apps and Add-ons

F5 APM Configuration

Jodge
Path Finder

Hi,

Has anyone encountered how to configure F5 BIG-IP APM (Access Policy Manager) to send its logs to Splunk?

Can see how to configure Splunk and other F5 products, but not how to configure F5 APM to send.

Regards,

Tags (2)
0 Karma

amljohnson
Explorer

APM logs are going to be sent in the same syslog payload - you just need to ensure that you have the APM logging set at the appropriate level in the BigIP settings.

0 Karma

romanbach

I would also like to know how to send APM logs to a Splunk instance. LTM logs are being sent ok but wondering how to specifically send the APM logs. We are using LTM/APM 11.3.

0 Karma

jforaker

Looking for some assistance on this as well. I have been able to locate good information on logging required for the Splunk F5 Network app but not the F5 Access app.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...