Splunk Search

ERROR UserManagerPro - Could not get info for non-existent user="tesla"

bzsplunk54

ERROR UserManagerPro - Could not get info for non-existent user="tesla"
We have alerts setup to trigger .py scripts for some auto remediation tasks. As of today I am seeing a lot of these errors and not just for one user account and my scripts are not pulling a .gz files. Any ideas what these errors mean. I review all of the answers for other similar questions but the case doesn't match up. All of the users have active accounts and can login to the web interface. My authentication is over LDAP. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Tags (1)
0 Karma

dkeck
Influencer

Hi,
Did you delete this user and its still owning KO?

Have a look at this https://answers.splunk.com/answers/231922/after-deleting-an-old-user-how-to-troubleshoot-spl.html

0 Karma

bzsplunk54

Hello. No sir. These users are active users. One of the accounts being flagged is my own account.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...