Dashboards & Visualizations

Display/Hide Panel based on Radio button and Dropdown input

ravichandra49

I have two Inputs, One is dropdown which specifies the type of File Incoming or Outgoing and another is Radio button which has three levels of SLA like Met, Warn, Breach. I want to display panel based on file type that can be selected using dropdown and level of SLA. How to check the values set by both tokens Change condition.

Tags (1)
0 Karma

Super Champion

@ravichandra49 Refer below link It will guide you to hide/display panel based on input value-
https://splunkonbigdata.com/2019/01/10/how-to-hide-and-display-panels-using-dropdown-option-in-splun...

0 Karma

ravichandra49

@493669 I need to display panel based on combination of two Inputs value, one from drop down and one from radio buton, the link you gave is for one input. Something like below, but its not working

<change>
<condition match=$slatoken$==MET and $filetypetoken$==INCOMING>
<set token="MET">true</set>
<set token="INCOMING">true</set>
<unset token="WARN"></unset>
<unset token="BREACH"></unset>
<unset token="OUTGOING"></unset>
</condition>
</change>
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing Splunk Enterprise 9.2

WATCH HERE! Watch this Tech Talk to learn about the latest features and enhancements shipped in the new Splunk ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...