Dashboards & Visualizations

Dashboard query

swetasoneji

I'm using Time from Add input on Dashboard however by changing time Time Today, Yesterday or any specific date wouldn't change the dashboard result, anyway to link Time with Dashaboard search?

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

xpac
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

When you edit the dashboard, in the searches there is an option for time that can be set to "Shared timepicker" - that should help you 😉

View solution in original post

0 Karma

xpac
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

When you edit the dashboard, in the searches there is an option for time that can be set to "Shared timepicker" - that should help you 😉

0 Karma

swetasoneji

Sorry but I don't seem to find "Shared timepicker", can you provide more details?

0 Karma

xpac
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Check this doc, the Add controls to a dashboard part has an example on the Shared timepicker. 🙂

0 Karma

swetasoneji

Appreciate your help.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...