ReportA
ReportB
ReportC

panel 2 :
table
ReportE
ReportF
ReportG

How it works : when i click a report from first panel it will jump to second panel and both panels will auto refresh to give the new tables for example in above table if i select "ReportA" from first panel , after 5 seconds the panels are auto refreshed and these are the new panels

panel 1 :
table
ReportB
ReportC

panel 2 :
table
ReportE
ReportF
ReportG
ReportA

This is working fine , but what i found is whenever there is a one report in either of the panel like as below

Panel 1
TABLE
ReportA

Panel2
(this is empty)

now when i click on ReportA it comes to panel2 and when i again click the reportA in panel2 , it goes to panel 1
but after few times of this activity the both panels shows that they are empty , even though when i hit the magnify button and go to search , the report A is present in that particular panel search in the back end .

Tags (1)
0 Karma

ssadanala1
Contributor

posting the xml code will help the community to troubleshoot your problem

Happy Splunking !!

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...