Installation

DB Connect upgrade 3.x to new version

Crashfry
Path Finder

Always worth shooting a question out there since there are not many notes in the DB Connect upgrade for versions already on 3.x. Currently on version 3.1.3 and looking to upgrade to 3.1.4 but there is little information regarding this in the notes for the new version. ( Also could be normal for no notes if there are no issues with the upgrade ) But wanted to ask around to see if others have just upgraded and had no issues etc.. let me know! and thanks in advance!

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

vishaltaneja070
Motivator

@crashfry

For me there was no issue while upgrading.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

vishaltaneja070
Motivator

@crashfry

For me there was no issue while upgrading.

0 Karma

Crashfry
Path Finder

Didn't have any issues with current configurations or anything? Just simply upgraded the addon? It looks like a lot of the previous issues and steps for upgrading are due to the major change from 2.x to 3.x - it appeared to be just a simple update of the addon but wanted to check with others.
@vishaltaneja07011993

0 Karma

vishaltaneja070
Motivator

@Crashfry

Even we have seems alot of issues while upgrading from 2.x to 3.x. But in this case no issues as per now.

0 Karma

Crashfry
Path Finder

Yeah it seemed like a lot changed from those versions . Glad it worked.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...