Splunk Search

Customize Presets time picker

dinaabdelhakam
Path Finder

Hello There I want to hide this section from time picker Presets in specific app not in the search and reporting app can anyone help me ??

Tags (1)
0 Karma

dkeck
Influencer
0 Karma

kamlesh_vaghela
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust
0 Karma

dinaabdelhakam
Path Finder

Under the path /opt/splunk/etc/apps//
there is no such directory called appserver which means that there is no directory which named as static
I tried to create them and configure it but it doesn't help I hope to know how to do that via GUI

0 Karma

dkeck
Influencer

you are talking about /opt/splunk/etc/apps/< appname >/appserver/static/dashboard.css ?

You have to create an app, and than create appserver and appserver/static folder within this app and place your dashboard.css there.

You cannot add this via GUI.

0 Karma

dinaabdelhakam
Path Finder

I did that but it doesn't work

0 Karma

kamlesh_vaghela
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

@dinaabdelhakam

To get an impact of changes in js or css you need to bump the version by below url.

SPLUNK_URL/en-GB/_bump

Can you please try and let us know?

0 Karma

dinaabdelhakam
Path Finder

This site can’t be reached 192.168.xx.xx refused to connect.
Search Google for bump
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

0 Karma

dkeck
Influencer

you can also try SPLUNK_URL:8000/en-US/debug/refresh

0 Karma

dinaabdelhakam
Path Finder

after refreshing, unfortunately it didnt work 😞

0 Karma

dinaabdelhakam
Path Finder

I restarted the splunk itself but it doesnt work too
'

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...