#Random
This is a place to discuss all things outside of Splunk, its products, and its use cases.

Customer support language options

chmeee
Engager

I would like to know if there are other options for telephone customer support language other than English.

Particularly, I'm interested in Spanish.

Tags (1)

Lionel
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hello,

At the moment, there is no official language coverage when you call in Splunk Support. In other words, we do not offer, today the ability to route your call to Engineers speaking other languages than English.

That said, we have on board, Engineers who speak other languages than English. We currently have in the team the ability to converse with you in Japanese, Chinese, French, Spanish and Italian. The way to talk to them is when you are calling us, to see whether somebody with additional language knowledge would be available. We will try to accomodate, if possible, but it is not something we are offering at the moment.

We are currently looking into it and evaluating such options for the end of the 2011.

Thank you,

Lionel

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...