Training + Certification Discussions

Certification status

ng49ab1
Engager

Hello all,

The status remains in "in progress" in "My certification" while I received the email indicating that I had obtained the certification.
Is there a little time for the update to be done on the interface and download the certification or is it abnormal?

Tags (1)
0 Karma
1 Solution

Super Champion

Hi @ng49ab1,
It will take 1 or two days to get update after which status will get changes to "Active" and then you can download certificate.
After 2 days if its not get updated then write mail to certification@splunk.com

View solution in original post

cmerriman
Super Champion

It has been about a year since I took a certification test, but I got my exam results one day, and my certificate about 5 days later.

0 Karma

Super Champion

Hi @ng49ab1,
It will take 1 or two days to get update after which status will get changes to "Active" and then you can download certificate.
After 2 days if its not get updated then write mail to certification@splunk.com

ng49ab1
Engager

Indeed I hadn't seen this warning in the mail.
In addition, I have just been able to download the certification.
Thank you for your quick answers and sorry for the unnecessary inconvenience.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...