#Random
This is a place to discuss all things outside of Splunk, its products, and its use cases.

Can you update the certification numbers in this quote?

xanthakita
Path Finder

I found this in a thread here about certification:
To date we are quickly approaching our 7000th certification in the Splunk community. That includes 1700 Splunk Certified Knowledge Managers, almost 900 Splunk Certified Admins and over 1200 Splunk Certified Architects.

That was from a couple years ago.
I'm trying to get good info to pass on to my boss as to why he should want me to be a certified architect.

So ... I was wondering if there is a total number of licenses and how that compares to the number of certified power users, admins, and architects.

Thanks

1 Solution

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Regardless of the number of certifications, being a certified architect is still valuable. It shows you have practical Splunk skills which should appeal to your current and future employers. If your company does consulting or contracting work then having more certified employees might appeal to your customers.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.

View solution in original post

richgalloway
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Regardless of the number of certifications, being a certified architect is still valuable. It shows you have practical Splunk skills which should appeal to your current and future employers. If your company does consulting or contracting work then having more certified employees might appeal to your customers.

---
If this reply helps you, Karma would be appreciated.
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

What's new in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312?

Hi Splunky people! We are excited to share the newest updates in Splunk Cloud Platform 9.1.2312! Analysts can ...

What’s New in Splunk Security Essentials 3.8.0?

Splunk Security Essentials (SSE) is an app that can amplify the power of your existing Splunk Cloud Platform, ...

Let’s Get You Certified – Vegas-Style at .conf24

Are you ready to level up your Splunk game? Then, let’s get you certified live at .conf24 – our annual user ...