All Apps and Add-ons

Can the SetupAuditTrail object be used as an input in the Splunk Add-on for Salesforce?

bullcitydave
Engager

I would like to add the SetupAuditTrail object as an input in the Splunk Add-on for Salesforce, but I have been unsuccessful, compared to other objects like LoginHistory, which is pulling fine. Is there a limitation or something I am doing incorrect in my input configuration?

Not Getting Pulled
SetupAuditTrail Input

Getting Pulled
LoginHistory input

Tags (1)

AarthiRamesh
Engager

Did you get the SetUpAuditTrail logs to Splunk? I am facing the same issue

0 Karma

guarisma
Contributor

Hello,

Your Object Fields and Order By fields are wrong, check this Question

Object Fields should be = Id,Action,Section,CreatedDate,CreatedById,Display,DelegateUser,ResponsibleNamespacePrefix
Orther By field should be = CreatedDate

But then I discovered that it's pulling the first 90 days of events and then it stops, I think there's a bug in the code since the logs seems to be trying to pool from the checkpoint but never finds anything new anymore.

0 Karma

deepashri_123
Motivator

@bullcitydave,

May be try reducing the interval,Since its 7200 the data will be available after 2hrs. Try reducing interval for testing and once confirmed set back to normal.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...