Training + Certification Discussions

Can't start training modules; "Your access to (Module Course Name) will be available shortly"

glwright
Engager

Trying to start Splunk Fundamentals Part 1 (IOD) and I can't access any of the modules. It just saying "Your access to What is Machine Data will be available shortly." Waited it out for a while but nothing has happened. Tried logging in and out, trying clearing browser cache, tried different browser, still same issue.

If I click on the module a small box pops up saying "Enrollment for What is Machine Data has yet to be created."

Anyone got any ideas?

Tags (1)

glwright
Engager

The Issue resolved itself, I don't know why. I guess just wait a while and try again is the solution.

0 Karma

caiogarcia

I am with the same problem !!! I need to start this course....

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...