Dashboards & Visualizations

Can't see dashboard panel titles

jamesklassen
Path Finder

I've been adding some dashboards to the Exchange App with my own searches/graphs. The problem is that I can't see the dashboard panel titles because the text is white (white text, white panel background). What is the easiest way to make the panel title visible? Below is a screenshot of what the dashboard looks like, and what the XML looks like

alt text

alt text

0 Karma

mvo

Was there ever an answer to this? I have the exact same issue with my custom panel using the Exchange App. White title text on white background panel. Just need to change the color of the text for the title.

0 Karma

ahall_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Not really. I am working on new CSS for the app, which will fix it in the next release. Until then, you can adjust the application.css (in appserver/static) yourself.

0 Karma

ahall_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

First off, awesome dashboard. I love it when I see the underlying data being used for more things.

Can you give us some idea of the OS, Splunk version and browser (+ version) being used here?

0 Karma

jamesklassen
Path Finder

It's a Windows 7 client, and I can't see the titles in either IE or Chrome. We are using 4.3 build 115073.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...