Splunk Enterprise

Can I get Splunk V6.2.2 in a zip format

svinod

I don't want .msi installation file.. Instead I need Splunk.zip file.. And an user guide to build splunk to view the home page screen.. Can anyone help ?

Tags (2)
0 Karma

adonio
Ultra Champion
0 Karma

svinod

In this site, for some of the releases, there is no .zip file.. They have provided only .msi files..

0 Karma

adonio
Ultra Champion

i dont think there is ever a zip
only msi or for nix tgz or rpm
download the msi and zip it with winzip or other tool
its free...

0 Karma

svinod

But for Windows V64, they have provided zip for Splunk-5.0.18 version and also msi.. That's why I have posted the question, why don't they provide for other version also..

0 Karma

adonio
Ultra Champion

interesting,
started with splunk 6.0 here and never saw a .zip for download.
maybe they dont do it anymore.
we can wait for someone from splunk to approve

0 Karma

niketn
Legend

Is it not possible for you to zip the .msi yourself? Is this for personal use or Enterprise?

Splunk Installation Guide is available on Splunk Docs: http://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Splunk/latest/Installation/Whatsinthismanual

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...