All Apps and Add-ons

Armadillo for Splunk?

terryloar
Path Finder

Has anyone heard of and/or used Armadillo for Splunk? It is not a Splunk App.

"Armadillo is a virtual appliance that collects SAP machine data and forwards it to Splunk."

Tags (1)
0 Karma

Marinus
Communicator

Hi terryloar, Armadillo consists of various components including a Splunk Application, which is responsible for the enrichment of events with SAP metadata. Armadillo deployments have been private and only went GA in 2013.

0 Karma

nekb1958
Path Finder

searching "armadillo splunk" leads to http://telicthoughts.blogspot.de/2013/08/splunking-sap.html among others. so were is the problem?

bye norbert

0 Karma

nekb1958
Path Finder

Oh, sorry. But since i am searching for a SAP Splunk "connection" for a potential customer, your question was very helpful for me, because so i find armadillo 🙂 Thanks.

0 Karma

terryloar
Path Finder

No, there's not a problem. We are considering using it, and since it's not a Splunk App I'm just trolling for any information from actual users. It's version 4.0, but I do not see that anyone is using it within Splunk. Thanks for your reply. Terry

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...