I'm having a strange issue with area chart. I have a search I've created an area chart for, which works fine, but when I edit the visualization to use either "stacked" or "stacked 100%" mode the whole chart disappears. This happens both in search and in the dashboard panel I made using the chart. If I return it to the default "not stacked" mode the chart comes back just fine.
I'm running splunk enterprise in a docker container right now, so I tried killing the container and starting a new one, and the issue went away. But I'd like to know if there is something that could typically cause this problem.