Archive

Additional Documentation?

Communicator

Is there any additional documentation only made available to enterprise license holders?

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Not really.
All documentation is easily found on the web through splunk.com , splunk wiki, or splunk answers.
Are you looking for something specific and cannot find? If so, you can always ask a question on answers or email support@splunk.com.

View solution in original post

Explorer

Nope, what you see (or lack there of in some cases) is what you get. They do a good job of exposing what they have. Now the documentation team (from what I hear) is hard at work in refining the docs and translating them from Splunk geek developer speak into human or at least techie speak (in some cases).

Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

There are some files clarifying and detailing the Tunguska explosion, the Kennedy assassination, and all four captured alien spacecraft, as well as the last 3/4 of Coleridge's "Xanadu", but you would have to be several tiers up from Enterprise for those to be released.

Communicator

Is that the (REDACTED) license I've had fever dreams about? I heard you have to marked with stigmata in the shape of a green box around a white arrow to be selected to buy it.

Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

and, apparently, be many years with Splunk to get insight to that kind of information... 😉

Communicator

Oh, and "please" and "thank you." 🙂

Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Not really.
All documentation is easily found on the web through splunk.com , splunk wiki, or splunk answers.
Are you looking for something specific and cannot find? If so, you can always ask a question on answers or email support@splunk.com.

View solution in original post

Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Nope, not splunk 😉

Communicator

Not really looking for anything specific. I just wanted to double check that there weren't addl. sources I was ignorant of. I know a lot of software vendors only release certain documentation to paying customers.

Thanks!

0 Karma