All Apps and Add-ons

-86 Error When Pulling Certificate in Checkpoint OPSEC Setup

bpaul_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

While configuring the Checkpoint OPSEC/LEA application in Splunk 6.0.3, I received the following error message attempting to pull the certificate.

Description: Opsec error. rc=-1 err=-86 Certificate Authority in read only mode. Action not executed

I have confirmed all the required information is entered correctly. Why am I receiving this error?

1 Solution

bpaul_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

This error is received if you are trying to set up the connection to a Standby Management Server. You may only configure the OPSEC LEA App to pull a certificate from a primary Checkpoint Management Server.

View solution in original post

bpaul_splunk
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

This error is received if you are trying to set up the connection to a Standby Management Server. You may only configure the OPSEC LEA App to pull a certificate from a primary Checkpoint Management Server.

Chubbybunny
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

refer to the following URL for more details: Management_High_Availability

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...