All Apps and Add-ons

vis.js (visjs.org) would be a good candidate for new viz integration

marios_kstone
Path Finder

I couldn't find a way to contat the Custom Visualization author other than this. I think visjs.org may be a great candidate to further expand it.
And btw, great job.

Mario

0 Karma

acharlieh
Influencer

@marios_kstone We can attempt to summon @skawasaki_splunk by mentioning him like that. But as you asked a question and tagged it with the app tag he should have already gotten a notification that a question was asked about his app.

0 Karma

alacercogitatus
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

You can contact the author by visiting their profile page (http://answers.splunk.com/users/192442/skawasaki_splunk.html) and getting their email from there.

0 Karma

acharlieh
Influencer

@alacercogitatus Only moderators ♦ and admins ♦♦ can see email addresses

0 Karma

marios_kstone
Path Finder

Actually there is no email and there is no way of sending personal messages from there... tried that

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...