All Apps and Add-ons

time spent by users on Salesforce App Console Tab

anikeshp7
Path Finder

For fetching any events related to a Salesforce App Console we generally use

logRecordType=ailtn ("appName":"Collections_Platform" AND "appType":"Console")

I have a requirement where I want to display time spent by Users on one of TAB inside the App Console.

For ex -> time spent by users on Accounts Tab of the App Console.

How would I meet this requirement ? How should I start the search query ?

Any suggestions ?

Labels (4)
0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

What data do you have in your logs that tell when the user is in one tab or another?

0 Karma

anikeshp7
Path Finder

shall I search the Account Page events by modifing the url attribute as "url":"/lightning/page/Account”

this is event generated

"attributes":{"app":{"appName":"Collections_Platform","appType":"Console","appNamespace":"c"},"url":"/lightning/page/home"}},"deviceAttributes":null}``

@ITWhisperer

0 Karma

ITWhisperer
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

What is that event telling you? Do you get an event when they switch to the account tab or only when they click submit on that tab? What exactly are you trying to measure, and do you have the events in the log to allow you to measure it?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...