All Apps and Add-ons

stream es configuration templates and independent Stream forwarder issue

HAMED
Engager

selecting configuration templates like es makes other streams on stream forwarder being disabled even if they are enabled in stream app Distributed Forwarder Management.

in Stream Forwarder Status in Admin Dashboard i see 16 streams for that stream forwarder and when i remove configTemplateName = es from streamfwd.conf in stream forwarder I streams that I have been selected in Distributed Forwarder Management show them self's again!!!

whenever g configuration templates is enabled all dashboards are empty in stream app.

do I have to got dedicated stream forwarder for just es templated and data input for Enterprise Security?

isn't possible to have stream from stream app and es configuration template on same time in stream forwarder?!

Labels (2)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...