All Apps and Add-ons

Why can't lookup editor load more than 100 rows for a specific CSV file?

MariaHeloisaF
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Hello,

We are using Lookup editor app and before we were able to scroll through all the 4000+ rows within a specific CSV file.  Now it does not go over 100 rows.

We tried different browsers and also incognito and still the same behavior. This happen to all users.

It was noticed that there is a up arrow at the top and down arrow at the bottom so you can click/hold to quickly scroll through the rows. The bar is there but looks grayed out, so to get the rows to go down, we have to choose a row and then hold the keyboard down arrow to scroll through 4000 rows.

Lookup editor 3.4.6.

Any recommendations is greatly appreciated.

@LukeMurphey 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)

CostaRica
Engager

Just hit this very same thing. Found that is has something to do with the zoom level I had in Chrome. Just increasing it (Ctrl +) made the rest of the rows show up. Only happened to me at 67% and 75% zoom levels. Strange!

thambisetty
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Lookup editor is not great if you have many records. Even I have faced same problem.

————————————
If this helps, give a like below.
0 Karma

inayath_khanin
Explorer

Please try doing a debug refresh and clear browser cookies.

https://<ip>:8000/debug/refresh and then click on refresh.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Routing logs with Splunk OTel Collector for Kubernetes

The Splunk Distribution of the OpenTelemetry (OTel) Collector is a product that provides a way to ingest ...

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...