All Apps and Add-ons

litsearch license - Splunk license expired or exceeded your license limit

stevebremner

Hi, we have suffered another issue with this error. We tried to mitigate the problem from before by creating pools and capping the pool size for the splunk indexer causing the problem but we appear to have restricted the pool too far without noticing. Now we cannot search from this indexer.

Please can you have a reset license and a discussion about why this is happening asap.
We have an enterprise license, and I should be authorised to raise support calls but at this time I am unable to raise a call via the support portal and the telephone number just reverts to an answerphone before being cut off.

please can you contact me asap.

Regards

Steve

Tags (1)
0 Karma

MuS
Legend

Hi stevebremner,

try calling any of the European numbers you find here http://www.splunk.com/en_us/about-us/contact.html#customer-support to get support.

cheers, MuS

0 Karma

stevebremner

Thanks - I did actually try that but the phone line kept being put through to a voicemail 😞

We have been sent a reset of the license now anyway.

Cheers

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...