All Apps and Add-ons

incompatibility between Fortigate Add-on and Splunk 8.x

mike_k
Path Finder

I am currently attempting to update a deployment of Splunk 7.2.5.1 to 8.1.2

I have gone through and updated all of my apps to a version that is compatible with both 7.2.5.1 and 8.1.2

I then went and installed the Splunk Platform Upgrade Readiness App and did a scan of my apps to check whether they were compatible with Splunk 8.x.

All of my Apps/Add-ons appeared to pass except Fortinet Fortigate Add-on for Splunk. This failed with the following message:

• App Status: Blocker
  • Details: Check4: Removed Libraries - Blocker (Remove dependencies on the M2Crypto and Swig libraries).

I am currently running the latest version of this app (v1.6.4). Is anyone else using this add-on with Splunk 8.1 successfully?

Labels (1)
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...