All Apps and Add-ons

home monitor error Encountered the following error while trying to update: Cannot find item for POST arg_name="/data/inputs/script/%24SPLUNK_HOME%252Fetc%252Fapps%252Fhomemonitor%252Fbin%252Fspeedtest.sh/disabled"

machinasdei
Explorer

This is the error after upgrading to Splunk Enterprise 6 Splunk Version 6.6.1 Splunk Build aeae3fe0c5af and home monitor4.5.1

i cant get past the set up page in home monitor app.....which is step one.......i've googled the hell out of this and have come up empty:
i click save. and this happens:

Encountered the following error while trying to update: Cannot find item for POST arg_name="/data/inputs/script/%24SPLUNK_HOME%252Fetc%252Fapps%252Fhomemonitor%252Fbin%252Fspeedtest.sh/disabled"

splunk server is running on a mac mini osx 10.12.5 sierra.

any ideas on how to proceed past this??

Thanks in advance!

0 Karma
1 Solution

machinasdei
Explorer

THe author posted this and it seemed to help me, so I'm posting it here so that it can help others as well:

Kamilo AmirJune 27, 2017 at 5:10 PM
Let me know if this helps you out: https://github.com/amiracle/homemonitor/wiki/Issues-with-Setup-Page-%28404-Error%29-Fix---work-aroun...

View solution in original post

0 Karma

machinasdei
Explorer

THe author posted this and it seemed to help me, so I'm posting it here so that it can help others as well:

Kamilo AmirJune 27, 2017 at 5:10 PM
Let me know if this helps you out: https://github.com/amiracle/homemonitor/wiki/Issues-with-Setup-Page-%28404-Error%29-Fix---work-aroun...

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...