All Apps and Add-ons

home monitor error Encountered the following error while trying to update: Cannot find item for POST arg_name="/data/inputs/script/%24SPLUNK_HOME%252Fetc%252Fapps%252Fhomemonitor%252Fbin%252Fspeedtest.sh/disabled"

machinasdei
Explorer

This is the error after upgrading to Splunk Enterprise 6 Splunk Version 6.6.1 Splunk Build aeae3fe0c5af and home monitor4.5.1

i cant get past the set up page in home monitor app.....which is step one.......i've googled the hell out of this and have come up empty:
i click save. and this happens:

Encountered the following error while trying to update: Cannot find item for POST arg_name="/data/inputs/script/%24SPLUNK_HOME%252Fetc%252Fapps%252Fhomemonitor%252Fbin%252Fspeedtest.sh/disabled"

splunk server is running on a mac mini osx 10.12.5 sierra.

any ideas on how to proceed past this??

Thanks in advance!

0 Karma
1 Solution

machinasdei
Explorer

THe author posted this and it seemed to help me, so I'm posting it here so that it can help others as well:

Kamilo AmirJune 27, 2017 at 5:10 PM
Let me know if this helps you out: https://github.com/amiracle/homemonitor/wiki/Issues-with-Setup-Page-%28404-Error%29-Fix---work-aroun...

View solution in original post

0 Karma

machinasdei
Explorer

THe author posted this and it seemed to help me, so I'm posting it here so that it can help others as well:

Kamilo AmirJune 27, 2017 at 5:10 PM
Let me know if this helps you out: https://github.com/amiracle/homemonitor/wiki/Issues-with-Setup-Page-%28404-Error%29-Fix---work-aroun...

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...