All Apps and Add-ons

authentication to o365 stopped working

mcbradford
Contributor

For some reason, authenticating using the app is now not working. If I use a rest (though inputs) I get data back, but it is not parsed because it is not part of the app. We use Okta, but not 2FA for this account. It looks like the authentication issue is with Okta, because with the Okta logs I see the user agent as python. Has anyone else had this issue? Any way to get this working?

javiergn
Super Champion

I started getting "ConnectionError: ('Connection aborted.', error(104, 'Connection reset by peer'))" in the logs:

index=_internal sourcetype="ta_ms_o365_reporting_ms_o365_message_trace-2"

Credentials are OK and I can download the message trace from the browser using those credentials.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Database Performance Sidebar Panel Now on APM Database Query Performance & Service ...

We’ve streamlined the troubleshooting experience for database-related service issues by adding a database ...

IM Landing Page Filter - Now Available

We’ve added the capability for you to filter across the summary details on the main Infrastructure Monitoring ...

Dynamic Links from Alerts to IM Navigators - New in Observability Cloud

Splunk continues to improve the troubleshooting experience in Observability Cloud with this latest enhancement ...