All Apps and Add-ons

Windows infrastucture App to Much DATA!

marcusmartin
Path Finder

Good Morning, after finally getting the Windows infrastructure app to produce information i now have a new issue and that is that it is ingesting far to much data so much so that it is going over my license. Over the weekend it ingested quite a bit and i need to get it trimmed down quick smart. Before we only used to monitor logon and logoffs and some group policy changes.  

marcusmartin_0-1604305040501.png

Does anyone have a trimmed down to bare bones input.conf for the app please. i went through it and disabled what i dont want but im not sure its working. also i read somewhere that this app doesnt need to be on all the domain controllers, is that right?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Karma

marcusmartin
Path Finder

We only have a 7GB license so as you can imagin in 2 days we wont be able to search as the hard limit will have been hit

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Welcome to the Splunk Community!

(view in My Videos) We're so glad you're here! The Splunk Community is place to connect, learn, give back, and ...

Tech Talk | Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Splunk RUM & APM

Elevating Digital Service Excellence: The Synergy of Real User Monitoring and Application Performance ...

Adoption of RUM and APM at Splunk

Unleash the power of Splunk Observability   Watch Now In this can't miss Tech Talk! The Splunk Growth ...