All Apps and Add-ons

Will this app work for Splunk 6.2?

shashankraina
Engager

Hi All,

I am trying to integrate Remedy ticketing tool with Splunk, and came across this App : Platform Advisor for BMC Remedy.

But it says that this app only works with 6.0 and 6.1, but we are upgrading our system to Splunk 6.2 next month. So will this app work with 6.2 , if not, is there any other alternative that I can use?

Thanks
Shashank Raina

michael_peters
Path Finder

I am one of the Effect Tech SPLUNK architects that works and helps customize the Platform Advisor for BMC Remedy app.

Although the app has not formally been tested with 6.2 I have gotten it to work without any issues with 6.2.

I would test it in your dev 6.2 environment and if you have any questions please post them here and I will endeavor to answer them for you.

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...

Introducing the 2024 Splunk MVPs!

We are excited to announce the 2024 cohort of the Splunk MVP program. Splunk MVPs are passionate members of ...

Splunk Custom Visualizations App End of Life

The Splunk Custom Visualizations apps End of Life for SimpleXML will reach end of support on Dec 21, 2024, ...