All Apps and Add-ons

Will the current Cisco CDR Reporting and Analytics app support CUCM CDR/CMR 11.0.1?

radw62
Path Finder

Hello Splunk/R&A App Team

I want to know if the current Cisco CDR Reporting and Analytics version (4.0.5) support CUCM CDR/CMR of v 11.0.1

Regards.

0 Karma
1 Solution

sideview
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Yes we have customers deployed from 8.x up to 11.X, with several deployed on version 11.0 and I believe already some on 11.5. There may even be some still on 7.X, and we haven't removed support for it yet.

We should have this information posted on the site, and I'll get that fixed. Thanks for the great question.

View solution in original post

0 Karma

sideview
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Yes we have customers deployed from 8.x up to 11.X, with several deployed on version 11.0 and I believe already some on 11.5. There may even be some still on 7.X, and we haven't removed support for it yet.

We should have this information posted on the site, and I'll get that fixed. Thanks for the great question.

0 Karma

radw62
Path Finder

Hello, thanks for your kindly and quickly answer

Im going to start upload the CDRs/CMRs of new v11.0.1 (that we put in production the last weekend) with our CDRs/CMRs that we collected on v8.6.2 to see what happen, once I finish to solve the repository issue that we talked some days ago.

Regards.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Announcing Scheduled Export GA for Dashboard Studio

We're excited to announce the general availability of Scheduled Export for Dashboard Studio. Starting in ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Watch Now!   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to leverage ...

More Control Over Your Monitoring Costs with Archived Metrics GA in US-AWS!

What if there was a way you could keep all the metrics data you need while saving on storage costs?This is now ...