All Apps and Add-ons

Why these two apps are not working "Python for Scientific Computing " & "Machine Learning Toolkit"?

Ab_Splunk
Engager

Hi there,

So I've first download  the machine learning toolkit app but  was not able to run the app due to this error:

"

Python for Scientific Computing is a Splunk Add-on that includes several Python libraries for scientific computing, including numpy, scipy, pandas, scikit-learn, and statsmodels. Several of the dashboards included in the Machine Learning Toolkit require these modules.

Please download and install the platform-specific version of this add-on that is appropriate for your Splunk Search Head:"

So I've download the correct add on Python for Scientific Computing  but neither of the apps are working. 

Labels (1)
0 Karma

isoutamo
SplunkTrust
SplunkTrust

Hi

there are separate versions for linux, windows and macOS for that platform specific app. Have you download only that correct version? Also you must check that you have correct version of ML toolkit based on your Splunk version and OS version. 

https://splunkbase.splunk.com/app/2890/

Requirements

You must install the Python for Scientific Computing Add-on before installing the Machine Learning Toolkit. Please download and install the appropriate version here:

It also needs restarts after installations if I recall right?

What is your environment (OS, Splunk, SH vs. SHC, any premium apps etc.)?

r. Ismo

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...

Introducing the 2024 SplunkTrust!

Hello, Splunk Community! We are beyond thrilled to announce our newest group of SplunkTrust members!  The ...