All Apps and Add-ons

Why are configuration dashboards empty after upgrading the Splunk App for Stream to 6.5.1?

mkemmerer
Explorer

I upgraded the Splunk App for Stream to 6.5.1, and now the "Configure Streams", "IP Address Filters", and "Distributed Forwarder Manager" dashboards do not populate with anything except static data.

Even though it is compatible with versions as far back as 6.2, I even upgraded the search head it's running on from 6.3.3 to 6.4.1 in the event that that was the problem. It's still not working.

Any and all help is appreciated.

0 Karma
1 Solution

vshcherbakov_sp
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

The most common cause of this problem is failed KV store on the search head (can be due to expired SSL certificate among other reasons). Do you have any errors in mongod.log and/or splunk_app_stream.log?

View solution in original post

vshcherbakov_sp
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

The most common cause of this problem is failed KV store on the search head (can be due to expired SSL certificate among other reasons). Do you have any errors in mongod.log and/or splunk_app_stream.log?

mkemmerer
Explorer

You were right about the expired SSL cert. I created a new server-cert and we're off to the races. Thanks!

Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...