All Apps and Add-ons

Why am I unable to get any data from dashboards in the Splunk Supporting Add-on for Active Directory?

abbey27

Hello,

I recently installed and configured Splunk Enterprise 7.0.2 on a Windows Server 2012 R2 server.

In addition to this, I installed and configured the:

Splunk Add-on for Microsoft Active Directory (1.0.0)
Splunk Supporting Add-on for Active Directory (2.1.6)
Splunk App for Windows Infrastructure (1.4.3)

Within Search & Reporting, I can see lots of incoming data from the Hosts (DC and Splunk server/indexer), Source (ActiveDirectory) and Sourcetype (ActiveDirectory).

However, when I launch the dashboards from any of the apps/add-ons (e.g. Active Directory Overview > Topology Report), there are no results found.

Within this dashboard, when I try to amend the Forest, Site, Domain or Server, nothing seems to work.

Can someone help with this, please?

Many thanks.

0 Karma

abbey27

Can anybody offer an opinion please?

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...