All Apps and Add-ons

Why am I getting the following connection error with DB Connect App: "Cannot communicate with task server, please check your settings issue."

mpragav143

I have installed the DB connect app on my instance of Splunk. I am facing an error message that reads "Cannot communicate with task server, please check your settings issue."

I found the below error in the logs.

ERROR ExecProcessor - message from

"/home/iapsp02/etc/apps/splunk_app_db_connect/linux_x86_64/bin/server.sh" com.splunk.modularinput.Event.writeTo(Event.java:65)\\com.splunk.modularinput.EventWriter.writeEvent(EventWriter.java:134)\\com.splunk.dbx.server.bootstrap.TaskServerStart.streamEvents(TaskServerStart.java:77)\\com.splunk.modularinput.Script.run(Script.java:66)\\com.splunk.modularinput.Script.run(Script.java:44)\\com.splunk.dbx.server.bootstrap.TaskServerStart.main(TaskServerStart.java:150)\\

And here is another error:

ERROR ExecProcessor - message from 

"/home/iapsp02/etc/apps/splunk_app_db_connect/linux_x86_64/bin/server.sh" 03:08:51.576 [main] INFO com.splunk.dbx.utils.TrustManagerUtil - action=load_key_manager_succeed
0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Webinar Recap | Revolutionizing IT Operations: The Transformative Power of AI and ML ...

The Transformative Power of AI and ML in Enhancing Observability   In the realm of IT operations, the ...

.conf24 | Registration Open!

Hello, hello! I come bearing good news: Registration for .conf24 is now open!   conf is Splunk’s rad annual ...

ICYMI - Check out the latest releases of Splunk Edge Processor

Splunk is pleased to announce the latest enhancements to Splunk Edge Processor.  HEC Receiver authorization ...