All Apps and Add-ons

Why am I getting lookup error after configuring Cloud Trail using Splunk App for AWS?

mohit_jain01
Engager

Hi,

I've been trying to configure Cloud Trail using Splunk App for AWS. Even after completing all steps listed in the USAGE guide, data is not getting populated. I am getting error as "error in lookup account,the lookup table subaccount.csv does not exist"

Please help me in configuring the app.

_d_
Splunk Employee
Splunk Employee

Most likely the problem lies with the input scripts (get*.py) in app's bin directory that generate those lookup tables. The scripts either have not fired, perhaps due to being disabled, or are otherwise failing to populate lookups because of other errors. I would check the logs for more information.

0 Karma
Get Updates on the Splunk Community!

Index This | I am a number, but when you add ‘G’ to me, I go away. What number am I?

March 2024 Edition Hayyy Splunk Education Enthusiasts and the Eternally Curious!  We’re back with another ...

What’s New in Splunk App for PCI Compliance 5.3.1?

The Splunk App for PCI Compliance allows customers to extend the power of their existing Splunk solution with ...

Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud

Register to join us !   In this Extending Observability Content to Splunk Cloud Tech Talk, you'll see how to ...